Corporate Head Office

The establishment of a branch office in 1927 marked the beginning of ETERNA’s track record of success in Passau, which continues to this day.

Since that time ETERNA and the Bavarian City of Three Rivers, Passau, have had close ties and as a result of increasing business success, the company relocated in 1993 to its then new and now current head office in Passau’s Sperrwies business park, which has already been extended and upgraded a number of times.

A success story – for ETERNA, for Passau and for many delighted customers throughout the world.